You start as three founders of a new civilization with the goal of achieving prosperity enough to construct a wondrous monument to the pantheon of gods (the twitch viewers). You’ll celebrate the gift from the gods and endure the punishment from the gods.
This series has the mod TwitchToolkit installed with allows viewers to interact directly with the game.
Additionally, the full conversion mod RimWorld: Medieval Edition is enabled as well, preventing research past medieval technology.
The viewers will be able to act as gods of my pantheon, helping or harming my attempts to appease them with the construction of a wondrously impressive temple. Subscribers incomes are increased a bit higher than that of non-subscribers and you generate coins to spend on events and items over time. This series is aimed at being more humorous and ridiculous than most of my other series, so come enjoy some good laughs and shenanigans!
How it Works:
Every viewer has coins to spend purchasing items and events. Every few minutes there is a set ‘income’ of additional coins given to every viewer. When you buy events that are harmful, your Karma will decrease, which then also decreases your income. The minimum karma level is 50% The breakdown of karma is on the events list at the top. Spending coins on something nice will bring your Karma back up. Subscriber incomes are a bit higher than non-subscribers, and they also may be assigned pawns to them, more on that below. VIEWERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ROLEPLAY AS A DEITY, MAKING DEMANDS AND GIFTING ITEMS THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE TYPE OF DEITY THEY ARE ROLEPLAYING.
Rules for the Scenario:
- Build a wondrously impressive temple to my gods.
- No use of technology or items that are more advanced than medieval technology. (with the exception of certain non-medieval gifted items)
- If all of the citizens of the new civilization die off, the game will restart from the original save file.
Rules for the Twitch Viewers:
- Use the TwitchToolkit chat for toolkit commands only, not for chatting
- Do not use the normal chat for toolkit commands, they won’t work anyway
- You may not try to influence the way other people wish to participate in spending credits including bullying, criticism, pressuring, etc.
- Additional credits may be gifted to viewers, but don’t ask for them.
- Credit trading is disabled.
- As this is a new format for streaming for me (Rhadamant) changes may be made or amended as time goes on.
Benefits for Subscribers:
- The chance for newly introduced characters to be assigned to you.
- Increased coin allowance.
- An extra vote when choosing events.
- A lot more commands, specific to pawns that are assigned to you. The list of additional commands are below.
- !buyitem [item] [amount]
- !buyevent [event] [extra parameters like raid strength]
- !lookup [event/item] [search term]
This will just display your current coins and karma.
Example “!buy beer 6” will supply drop 6 beers to me.
Example “!buyevent raid 1500” will send me a raid where you spend 1500 coins to attack the colony.
Will display this page which includes the item list and purchase list at the top!
Gives you a basic set of instructions on how to use TwitchToolkit
Example “!lookup item herbal” will return the item ‘herbalmedicine’ as a lookup result.
Additional Pawn Commands:
Adds a trait to your pawn, maximum of 4 traits.
Removes a trait to your pawn.
Levels up a specific skill for your pawn.
View information about your pawns backstory.
View information about your pawns skills.
This is an incomplete guide, so if you feel like something is missing please let me know (preferably not during the middle of a stream as there’s little I can do to fix it when I’m streaming)