» The campaign starts with four rebels of the Browncoat Rebellion (Firefly Reference indeed!) resisting the Union of Allied Planets on our backwater planet. Our rebels won’t bend the knee to any monarch or dictator, but we’ll use their psionics against them!
» Viewers are able to send items and generate events.
» You all are encouraged to try to balance the challenge, help where it is needed and attack when I am ready or too strong.
» This series has the mod TwitchToolkit installed with allows viewers to interact directly with the game.
» The only other mods are some user interface and/or quality of life mods that I typically run.
» Subscribers benefit from a bonus to income. Live viewing subscribers may also have new characters of The Browncoat Rebellion assigned to them, allowing them the ability to influence their own in-game avatar.
How it Works:
» Every viewer has coins to spend purchasing items and events.
» Every few minutes there is a set ‘income’ of additional coins given to every viewer.
» When you buy events that are harmful, your Karma will decrease, which then also decreases your income.
» The minimum purchase amount is 300 coins.
» The minimum karma level is 25% and the maximum level of karma is 175%
» The breakdown of karma is on the events list.
» All items purchased is positive karma.
» There is a global cool-down of how many events can happen in a span of time, so you may, at times, be restricted from purchasing gifts or curses.
» You can purchase events and items from the PDF lists above using the syntax listed below. You must submit your commands by whispering the bot, RhadTwitchBot, otherwise they will not work. Directions are here
Rules/Goals for the Scenario:
- Rule: Stay hostile with the Union of Allied Planets and all of their allies.
- Rule: Never hold a royalty title.
- Goal: Steal Union of Allied Planets technology to use against them.
- Goal: Befriend all factions hostile with the Union of Allied Planets.
- Goal: Take down all of the Union of Allied Planet settlements.
- Goal: Bring the fight to the stars by building a ship to leave the planet.
Rules for the Twitch Viewers:
- All commands must be whispered to the bot RhadTwitchBot. Directions are here
- Do not use the chat for toolkit commands, they won’t work (except for non-twitchtoolkit polls).
- You may not try to influence the way other people wish to participate in spending credits including bullying, criticism, pressuring, etc.
- Additional credits may be gifted to viewers, but don’t ask for them.
- Credit trading is disabled.
- Changes may be made or amended as time goes on.
Benefits for Subscribers:
- The chance for newly introduced characters to be assigned to you.
- Increased coin allowance.
- An extra vote when choosing events.
- A lot more commands, specific to pawns that are assigned to you. The list of additional commands are below.
- !buyitem [item] [amount]
- !buyevent [event] [extra parameters like raid strength]
- !lookup [event/item] [search term]
This will just display your current coins and karma.
Example “!buy beer 6” will supply drop 6 beers to me.
Example “!buyevent raid 1500” will send me a raid where you spend 1500 coins to attack the colony.
Will display this page which includes the item list and purchase list at the top!
Gives you a basic set of instructions on how to use TwitchToolkit
Example “!lookup item herbal” will return the item ‘herbalmedicine’ as a lookup result.
Additional Pawn Commands:
- !buyevent trait [traitname]
- !buyevent removetrait [traitname]
- !buyevent levelskill [skillname] [wager]
Adds a trait to your pawn, maximum of 4 traits.
Removes a trait to your pawn.
Levels up a specific skill for your pawn.
View information about your pawns backstory.
View information about your pawns skills.
This is an incomplete guide, so if you feel like something is missing please let me know (preferably not during the middle of a stream as there’s little I can do to fix it when I’m streaming)